1. Personal information we collect When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies: - “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org - “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. - “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
2. How do we use your personal information? We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to: - Communicate with you; - Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and - When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
3. Sharing your personal Information We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use opencare to power our online store--you can read more about how opencart uses your Personal Information here: https://www.opencart.com/ We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
5. Do not track Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
6. Your rights If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
7. Data retention When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
9. California Consumers’ Rights and Choices
Below is a list of the personal information categories we have collected from California residents in the past 12 months:
Identifiers, Personal characteristics, Commercial Information, Internet/Electronic Activity, Inferences
For the source from which we collect personal information and the purposes for collecting such information, please refer to sections 1 & 2. Additionally, please refer to section 3 for information on the personal information we share with third parties and note that we do not sell personal information to third parties.
If you are a California resident, California law permits you to request the following information and exercise the following rights – please note that you will not be discriminated against for exercising your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act:
Right to access personal information: You may be entitled to receive specific pieces of your personal information we have collected in the 12 months preceding your request.
Right to data portability: You may be entitled to receive a copy of your electronic personal information.
Right to know: You may be entitled to receive information regarding the categories of personal information we collected, the sources from which we collected personal information, the purposes for which we collected and shared personal information, the categories of personal information that we sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, and the categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose in the 12 months preceding your request.
Right to deletion: You may be entitled to request the deletion of personal information that we have collected from you. We will follow up with reasonable efforts to honor your request, in compliance with applicable laws. Please note that we may need to keep such information, such as for our legitimate business purposes or as required to comply with applicable law.
Right to opt-out of certain sharing with third parties: You may be entitled to direct us to stop disclosing your personal information to third parties for monetary or other valuable consideration. However, please note that we currently do not sell your information to third parties.
California law requires us to verify the requests we receive from you when you exercise certain rights listed above. Therefore, we may ask you to provide verifying information when you make a request and such requests does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of personal information or content you may have shared as there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow us to fulfill you request.
If you are a California resident and would like to exercise your rights listed above, please contact us via email@example.com .
Contact us For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .